Monday 25 November 2019

I'M INSPIRED

I think that I will join this blogging community.

Last night I read all of THE CURMUDGEON'S posts going back to June 2008. I'm impressed at the range and quality of these. It gives me some ideas of my own.

Post series is a theme that THE CURMUDGEON uses quite successfully. I see that, in his latest post one of the community dribblers contributors RICHARD'S BASS BAG proposes to do a series on women's dresses. "Good luck to him" I say. In this LGBT world anything goes.


Here are some things, using the theme of 'Blue' that I could write about:


  • BLUE music
  • BLUE art
  • BLUE clothing
  • BLUE food
  • BLUE drinks
  • BLUE automobiles
  • BLUE scenery
  • BLUE language
  • BLUE clothing
  • BLUE Animals
  • BLUE planets
  • BLUE moon
  • BLUE seas
  • BLUE iconography
  • BLUE errors
  • BLUE houses
to name a few.

There's lots of material to work with. What do you think new community partners?

1 comment:

NO BLUE TODAY

  I looked for a 'No Blue Today' song for you but there isn't one. There is of course the excellent 'No Milk Today song: NO ...